Houston Rockets Wordmark

shaydre1019

That looks tremendous! THough it feels like it could be more of an alternate logo instead of primary. Have you tried other variations where it's not just a circle like our original?

I love the use of 2 different shades of red, giving us the chance to use them on the court. I love how Dallas has dark blue outofbounds and light blue key area. It really pops! Maybe you can do the same for the court concept.

I thought about that, but I think the H is so iconic in Houston that that's the direction i wanted to go. From Harden and Dwight constantly throwing up the H to them now being referred to as"H" Town, idk i just thought it worked better, for those reasons.
And boy what a game tonight!

I thought about that, but I think the H is so iconic in Houston that that's the direction i wanted to go. From Harden and Dwight constantly throwing up the H to them now being referred to as"H" Town, idk i just thought it worked better, for those reasons.

AMAZING GAME! The bar was going nuts. I'm feeling the effects of the celebration today though.

I'm so in love with this team, if only stupid comcast didn't exist so we could watch our Rockets in houston. The only good thing csn houston has given is that awesome 3D logo. If we don't rebrand, and with the news of our new alternate and jersey cut for next year, i hope they update our logo a bit. I think it has lots of potential. Just too plain as is. This 3D logo at center court would look amazing imo.

vlcsnap2012120722h20m21.png

Could you make an attempt at doing something with that concept? The idea of a rocket being launched from the docking station or what not. Maybe a version inside a bball with the smoke rising from the exhaust

AMAZING GAME! The bar was going nuts. I'm feeling the effects of the celebration today though.

I'm so in love with this team, if only stupid comcast didn't exist so we could watch our Rockets in houston. The only good thing csn houston has given is that awesome 3D logo. If we don't rebrand, and with the news of our new alternate and jersey cut for next year, i hope they update our logo a bit. I think it has lots of potential. Just too plain as is. This 3D logo at center court would look amazing imo.

vlcsnap2012120722h20m21.png

Could you make an attempt at doing something with that concept? The idea of a rocket being launched from the docking station or what not. Maybe a version inside a bball with the smoke rising from the exhaust

Honestly i'm a fan of our current logo. i think my roundel could even work with that in the middle. And yeah this is a really cool 3d version of the rocket. Really brings it to life.

Okay guys, so i found a font that i liked a lot, but went straight for a jersey concept. Please let me know what you guys think. I'm a lot happier with this than the original wordmark.

RocketsJersey1.png

Can you try out a modern take just like the one above but with using these jerseys:

Camisetas%20NBA%20Houston%20Rockets%201%

Archived