New March Madness Challenge logo

weemunk

Here are a few logo concepts I designed for my annual March Madness Bracket Challenge website. These were made using MS Excel. I use excel because i find it the easiest way to work with shapes. Feel free to provide critiques or suggestions and if any of the amazing artists on here feel compelled to clean or 'pro' these up, by all means go for it. I don't have a good enough software package for designing word marks or text based logos so any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

newlogo3.png

newlogo4.png

Oh yeah, I remember you! "Mr. I use excel and make 10x what most people could make with high-end design programs." Fantastic. Just great.

Lol. Thanks Kev. I know, I'd love to buy the full version of Photoshop but i just can't justify the expense. Maybe one day.

I won't lie. I kinda want to see what I could do with that logo. I'll get back with you.

Sweet! Thanks!!

Here are a few logo concepts I designed for my annual March Madness Bracket Challenge website. These were made using MS Excel. I use excel because i find it the easiest way to work with shapes. Feel free to provide critiques or suggestions and if any of the amazing artists on here feel compelled to clean or 'pro' these up, by all means go for it. I don't have a good enough software package for designing word marks or text based logos so any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

newlogo3.png

newlogo4.png

How? .... With Excel? .... How? .... Wow .... Incredible.

Great job! Looks awesome!

Love it. Thanks a bunch! Are you cool with me using this as my site logo?

I don't make any money off of it. It's just friends, friends of friends, family and co-workers that participate. Anyone is welcome actually but i don't personally get anything out of it unless i place of course.

newlogo3.png

newlogo4.png

How? .... With Excel? .... How? .... Wow .... Incredible.

Great job! Looks awesome!

Thanks!! Basically it's just a combination of shapes and word art, with a basketball clip art to boot.

Archived