New Entries Series to FBS College Football

laray3

ive decided that i want to create a series that involves well known fcs or division 2 athletics and design a special entry uniform for them. now i am no professional at this so i will be amatuer at this and will make mistakes. none of this will be perfect but i enjoy the idea and would like some feeback. ill start with my first team tonight!!!

the next team i decided to enter into the fbs doesnt have a football team in there school anymore it is a disfunct, but i decided to bring it back because of the well known basketball team.

Marquette Golden Eagle

• semi matching piping from the basketball team

MUUNI_zpsb052ab4f.jpg

the next team i decided to customize is Long Beach State University! i mocked up 2 designs and ill let yall judge which one you like the best

• The Beach logo across the chest and palm tree design on shoulders

this was the first one i designed and i thought it looked to much like witchita state

lbsu_zps15a62daa.jpg

here is the 2nd one i made i like this one better

lbsu_zpse0c8ff6f.jpg

My next team isnt fcs or event d2, it is a fictional team but i think would be a good idea for a possible school

University of Washington D.C (UWDC) Governors

• i added a stars and stripes theme and a custom dc logo i made from scratch
DC_zpsa532baea.jpg
Go with the monument as the helmet stripe and numbers on the sides of the helmets. The current logo is too busy and/or oddly shaped to be on a helmet

Alright guys just wondering who yall would like to see next

Lol maybe it's just me but as cool as that DC logo is, it would be made fun of for sorta looking like male genitals to put it kindly lol. But these are great!

Never thought bout that haha! Thats pretty funny

Archived