Toronto Maple Leafs Concepts

dkc

Hmmmm...the chest stripe on the home and road seems a little off to me from the rest of the design. Maybe move that a northwestern stripe by adding smaller stripes on either ends of it or maybe eliminate the hem striping and just have the arm striping as the chest stripe maybe. I just think the big block chest stripe seems a little unfitting with the rest. However, fix that problem and this is great.

Hmmmm...the chest stripe on the home and road seems a little off to me from the rest of the design. Maybe move that a northwestern stripe by adding smaller stripes on either ends of it or maybe eliminate the hem striping and just have the arm striping as the chest stripe maybe. I just think the big block chest stripe seems a little unfitting with the rest. However, fix that problem and this is great.

I tried that actually... with the double NWstripe as the chest stripe. I found it made the rest of the jersey look kind of empty imo... here it is for reference. Although the look is growing on me now that you mentioned it...

1377001_815729965108564_1591780487_n.jpg

278.gif

Archived