MCLA Nike Rebrand and Realignment

@UniformDesigns

Ok, just because one person said they liked the logo on the front of one of the concepts, doesn't mean you slap logos on the front for every single one. Then they turn from being concepts to simply slapping logos on a template and putting on a number. Slow down, take some time, and create some creative individualized concepts for each team

Like what? When teams don't have wordmarks I can't do that.

Ok, just because one person said they liked the logo on the front of one of the concepts, doesn't mean you slap logos on the front for every single one. Then they turn from being concepts to simply slapping logos on a template and putting on a number. Slow down, take some time, and create some creative individualized concepts for each team

what teams dont have wordmarks?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Rhode Island doesn't have one but what I s

what teams dont have wordmarks?

Rhode Island doesn't have one but what I should have said is a lot of wordmarks don't work with these uniforms.

Archived