MCLA Nike Rebrand and Realignment

@UniformDesigns

The MCLA is the college lacrosse club league. This had to be started because of title nine. Many large colleges cannot have NCAA lacrosse teams. So I decided that I would rebrand the MCLA into Nike and realign the conferences and I'm only doing the big schools. Tell me which teams should add if they are not in here.
Designs Are Coming Soon!!

Southern Lacrosse Conference
East
Arkansas
Kansas
Kansas State
Kentucky
Missouri
Nebraska
North Texas
Tennesse

West
Texas
TCU
Texas Tech Finished
Utah
Texas A&M
Rice
Houston
Oklahoma
SMU Finished

Pacific Lacrosse League
North
Oregon
Oregon State
Washington
Washington State
Utah
Boise State

South
USC
UCLA
Arizona
Arizona State
Cal
New Mexico

Northern Lacrosse Alliance
West
Iowa
Iowa State
Minnesota
Illinois

East
Wisconsin Finished
Pittsburgh
Purdue
Indiana
West Virgina Finished

Eastern Lacrosse Confernce
Atlantic
Va. Tech
Rhode island Finished
NC State
UConn
Boston College

Southern
Florida Finished
Florida State In progress
Georgia
Georgia State
Clemson

I think it would be a cool idea to finish a series before starting another one (or several).

And for football I still haven't found a good template yet. And if your going to come to my projects and hate please don't look at them don't be stupid

Take it how you want, chap. You've started 4 series in a week basically. Slow down and focus on improving one project at a time.

I think it would be a cool idea to finish a series before starting another one (or several).

And for football I still haven't found a good template yet. And if your going to come to my projects and hate please don't look at them don't be stupid

Take it how you want, chap. You've started 4 series in a week basically. Slow down and focus on improving one project at a time.

Aside from everything how is this page in your eyes? And what should I change or add?

I think what you're going for is good for a box lacrosse design with the logo front and center, but for field lacrosse I think you're better off doing the traditional workmark over a number design. I think the designs themselves work well on a lacrosse jersey, but the logos taking up the front like a hockey jersey doesn't work in this context if that makes any sense.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I think what you're going for is good for a box lacrosse design with the logo front and center, but for field lacrosse I think you're better off doing the traditional workmark over a number design. I think the designs themselves work well on a lacrosse jersey, but the logos taking up the front like a hockey jersey doesn't work in this context if that makes any sense.

I do agree with that but I think it would be a good thing to add in field lacrosse. I think it looks a better and most teams don't have good wordmarks or like Rhode Island no wordmarks.

Ok, just because one person said they liked the logo on the front of one of the concepts, doesn't mean you slap logos on the front for every single one. Then they turn from being concepts to simply slapping logos on a template and putting on a number. Slow down, take some time, and create some creative individualized concepts for each team

spacer.png

Archived