Your sports bucket list

Pick 3 events, stadiums, games, etc. that you wish to see before you kick the bucket.

1. A game in Fenway Park. I don't care what the game is because I'm not a Sox fan, but I'm a sucker for old time baseball stadiums. Against the Tigers would be cool as it would make it more legit historically.

2. A game in the Bell Centre. I've been to Montreal and inside the Bell Centre, including the Habs Hall of Fame, but I've always visited during the summer. A playoff game against Boston would be top choice.

3. A game in Lambeau Field; preferably against the Lions.

Being in the Detroit area, all of these are pretty accomplish-able. It's tough with young kids at home, but sometime in the next 10-15 years or so once they get older and interested in sports.

Also, Wrigley Field would have to be up there too.

sig.png

I feel like we've had something similar, but oh well.

1. Game at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Hopefully that'll be soon.

2. Perfect game/no hitter. This I have no control over, but it'd be awesome, no matter the team.

3. WS/playoff game at Coors Field. Don't really have control over this either, but would be amazing to see.

Honorable mention: All Star Game at Coors Field.

Honorable mention 2: HOF game. Hopefully I'll be going this year.

spacer.png

1). I'd love to go to a Bristol Night race, which is held yearly in August. I've been to the Speedway before, but it was a months before the race and they just so happened to be open while on our way back from vacation.

2). Tennessee vs. Virginia Tech in 2016, also at Bristol Motor Speedway

3). A Patriots home game, but it's a bit of a drive from where I live, so a Bengals home game would do, or better yet, Pats @ Bengals game. I'd get to see my favorite team (NE) in the shortest driving distance (@ CIN).

Honorable Mentions: Ohio State home game vs. Michigan, and (maybe) a Blue Jackets or Reds game

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived