Patriot Games

clannhoran

Let's start a collection of all of the patriotic uniform designs and stick them in one location. Could be for Independence Day, could be Canada Day, whatever. Here's my Chicago Cubs 4th of July concept.

patriot-cub.jpg

CGP.gif

Nah, I had one in there, just wanted to do another. Feeling patriotic and all that, you know, it being the anniversary of our declaration of independence from those damned English. Oh, sorry, forgot.

CGP.gif

Well fair enough! Just not sure how much interest you will get!

And hey, I already explained in the Lounge, you were actually fighting to get back into the UK but lost! Really truly thats what happened.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

And hey, I already explained in the Lounge, you were actually fighting to get back into the UK but lost! Really truly thats what happened.

No, that was 1812. We realized that you guys still had all the cool stuff, all we had a was ton of land.

CGP.gif

No, that was 1812. We realized that you guys still had all the cool stuff, all we had a was ton of land.

Eegh never mind...! (Just trying to rewrite history!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Well,while we're at it,here's the New England Americans.In 1994 my SR class buddies and I ran a fantasy football league,the RFL.This was my math teacher's

team.He was a first-year teacher from Boston,though his actual favorite NFL team was the Giants.Anyway,here they are....enjoy!!

HOME:

New_England_Americans_Home.jpg

ROAD:

New_England_Americans_Away.jpg

Also,for all the boards newer members,I posted the entire RFL 10th anniversary tribute in a thread back in April.You can read about the teams and things about the league there.I will have the whole history of the league on my site soon,too.

98Falcons.png

Good MORNING ppl, your a bit late (it is the fifth today) joking!!! i know ur like 3 days behind us.....

-------------------------------------------------

Were the convicts, that came here, left on the ship while the war was on?????

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Well,while we're at it,here's the New England Americans.In 1994 my SR class buddies and I ran a fantasy football league,the RFL.This was my math teacher's

team.He was a first-year teacher from Boston,though his actual favorite NFL team was the Giants.Anyway,here they are....enjoy!!

HOME:

New_England_Americans_Home.jpg

ROAD:

New_England_Americans_Away.jpg

Also,for all the boards newer members,I posted the entire RFL 10th anniversary tribute in a thread back in April.You can read about the teams and things about the league there.I will have the whole history of the league on my site soon,too.

I'm getting a retro Patriots vibe from this set.

I'm getting a retro Patriots vibe from this set.

that would be SOMEWHAT correct,however this uniform was done in 1994 when the Patriots were'nt yet retro.True they had worn the blue unis for one season already but I already had to many teams in my league that copied current(and in the case of the Panthers...future) looks and I was trying to do a simple look and keep in context with the name.The old Pats uni was the right choice.The helmet was inspired from my love of IndyCar racing and the paint schemes of the helmets.All of this stuff was previously covered in the RFL 10th anniversary thread back in April.

98Falcons.png

Archived