BB3's ESCC Excursion

BlackBolt3

I didn't get a chance to post this in the main thread, but I love these kind of competitions. They really stir the creative side of the boards. Anyway, onto the concepts:

SportingRivieraPre.png

Kinda tested the voters here with Sporting Riviera. People must have seen it as a good concept, as it finished 5th in France.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

OsoMadridPre.png

After the France round, I tried to hunker down and make a modern classic. In hindsight, I would've darkened the red, but it didn't matter, as it finished 3rd in Spain and entered the tournament.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Sporting Riviera - The crest and the home kit are great; it's my favorite crest of the three, in fact. Nice touch with Orange as the sponsor. The clash kit, though, is too busy for me. And, it might just be my eyes and/or monitor, but the orange and teal play off each other too much.

Osos de Madrid - My favorite overall. The only thing that throws me a bit is the 3:2:1 stripe on the home kit. Maybe just a little smaller, but keep the same ratios. In the grand scheme, though, that's not even a big deal to me. Well done.

Congratulations on this one making the knockout stage.

Birmingham City FC - It's a personal preference, and I try not to knock because of it, but maroon doesn't always strike me as a great primary color. That said, I'm not thrilled with the away kit. Still, all three kits are well executed. As for the crest, I can see the intent, but I do think the handles on the hammers could be more even.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived