The PSPIMAGE Movement

Tony Spike

since theirs nothing for paintshop pro users yet i decided to start one i hope no one minds, ..i have a few templates i can upload here in due course

basically for the uninitiated a PSP or PSPIMAGE file is a paintshop version of the PSD, .....paintshop opens PSD files but any layers with a lighting or colour overlay effect added wont work correctly once they are opened

so if you wish for templates converting to PSPIMAGE i can try to do that for you here, also if you have a PSPIMAGE please dont be afraid to upload

yeah sure lay it on me ....im using X6 though so if yours is earlier it might be unsupported they have added some extras this year, decent photoshop PSD support is one of them

Yeah I have x2 so most PSD files open each layer as separate image. I'll pm you the file later today or tomorrow.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

• 4 weeks later...

i present my English Premier League and Football League font sets from 1992 to the present

eplandfootballleaguefonts_zps8ef8f97c.pn

a few warnings

• some might not be 100% accurate as i have picked the closest fonts i have and have done what i can based on the evidence i have (few numbers and letters at best) - i will be constantly improving these designs though
  • individual numbersets go from 92 - 98 ....past this time the EPL used a universal font, the football league followed in 2000, but as of this time i have no evidence of any fonts used by football league teams between 97 and 99 ..when i do i will update the set,
  • both FL fonts used a fixed colour border (silver then gold respectively) no matter what colour is inside the font
  • these fonts are big (300-400 px long AND wide) they are designed to stand up when resized like an SVG but be layered like a psd and some have 4 layers each, do not try to open them all at the same time, unless you have sufficiant computer memory
  • if anyone has any changes or updates, please state in my thread dedicated to the templates (not here)

download link (mediafire)

well i use paint shop pro so thats what this is all about, i think its a little easyer to use than PS even if it dosnt have some of the features of PS yet, you might want to consider it its not bad and these templates are fully compatible with it

Archived