Netherlands Soccer Concept

TFoA

I actually made this concept a couple of weeks ago, when my fever for the Netherlands was at an all time high for the upcoming Euro 2004... But I was SOOOO sure that they would win that I decided to post it when they won... Some luck that was <_<

Anyways, in honor of their valiant performance, here's my concept... Like Sabres did before me, I definitely don't like the circles around the numbers... And like his, it's very simplistic but updated... So enough of the talking, here it is

NetherlandsConceptJPEG3.jpg

C&C PLEASE :grin:

A tiny thing is that the manufacturers logo and team badge are usually the other way around. (Badge on the right as you look!) Also the nike swoosh on the shorts should be on the opposite side from the swoosh on the jersey (so the swoosh can always be seen!)

Sorry to nit pick!!

Otherwise its a nice solid concept IMO.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

A tiny thing is that the manufacturers logo and team badge are usually the other way around. (Badge on the right as you look!) Also the nike swoosh on the shorts should be on the opposite side from the swoosh on the jersey (so the swoosh can always be seen!)

Sorry to nit pick!!

Ooooooh... Alright then, I'll take note of that... As you might have assumed, I don't have much experience of doing soccer concepts, so I was doing the logo placement like basketball logos... But thanx for the valuable info ^_^

Sorry to nit pick!!

Ooooooh... Alright then, I'll take note of that... As you might have assumed, I don't have much experience of doing soccer concepts, so I was doing the logo placement like basketball logos... But thanx for the valuable info ^_^

No problem! Don't worry I have made similar style errors when doing say Baseball concepts! They seem minor complaints but will help add to the authentic look of any future soccer concepts you do! (although some manufacturers, kappa for instance put there logos on the arms some times, just to confuse matters!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived