NFL Signiture Look

PackerFan98

I absolutely love the pants on both uniforms. I want nothing done to them except maybe the number on the patriots pants is removed, but I would be fine with them on.

Now the jerseys and helmets are a different story.... Lets start with.

The Patriots

The Hat on the uniform is too gimmicky, I would remove it and enlarge the number. Also In my opinion, you should reduce the amount of stripes on the sleeve.

(Side note for the helmets, I assume that u already know of dumb the one helmet rule, but you are not abiding by it, so I will not make any further comments besides this one on you not following that rule whilst designing these uniforms)

The Patriots helmet should have the hat enlarged and the number removed or moved to the front or back of the helmet.

The Saints.

The uniform is great besides the dots. I hate the dots. Remove the dots. Thank you.

(helmet is fine, just maybe make it black to match the pants)

EDIT: The more I look at the patriots uniforms the more I like the hat, I've changed my mind, just enlarge the number and the hat

Patriots

• Shoulders stripes are unnecessary. Try the stars, as wonderbread suggested. Not to mention, I would think the shoulder and pant stripes should be the same color combo.
  • The hat is too gimmicky, and all I see there are the wings of the New Orleans Pelicans.
  • Make the red belt loops white.

Saints

The "beads" around the neck of the uniform are not working. If you wish to use those, make them look more like beads. All I see currently is a large gold chain, not beads, if that is what they are meant to be. Really, though, I would just get rid of the beads and hone in on the pattern.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived