infrared41's Best and Worst of the Week - NFL Week 8

infrared41

Running a little late this week but the show must go on or something like that. Another unremarkable week in uniform match ups but we did have one team finally decide to go with what is easily it's best look. Put 45 seconds on the clock and let's play our game.

Best:

1. Raiders at Browns: The best road uniform in the NFL matched up against one of the best home uniforms in the NFL makes this one a clear cut choice for the #1 spot this week. Unfortunately, this will probably be the last time we'll see this classic uniform match up for the foreseeable future.

16185039-mmmain.jpg

2. Texans at Titans: Why the Titans don't make this look their primary is an enduring mystery. It's not only easily their best look, it's one of the best looks in the NFL. Go with this as the home look, do white over the light blue on the road, and you got yourself a top notch uniform set. The Texans look better in all white and the blue socks need to go. The Titans are what carried this game to #2. That's a great looking uniform.

27d1ec14-0a84-41af-a1ab-cebde0a3bcf6.jpg

3. Rams at Chiefs: Put Tennessee in their usual garbage and this game makes the #2 slot. Put Tennessee in their usual garbage, put the Rams in gold pants,combined with the top 5 look of the Chiefs, and this one is in contention for the #1 slot. Still a great looking game. Here's hoping that Nike never gets it's hands on the Chiefs.

628x471-5.jpg

4. Washington at Dallas: Sure, Washington has some stripe issues and Dallas is Dallas, but this is still a pretty good looking game.

628x471-1-1.jpg

Worst:

1. Ravens at Bengals: This game could have been a lot worse. Kudos to Cincinnati for at least going with the best of a bunch of bad combos. The real shame is that this game is just a few fixes away from being a really solid match up. The Bengals need to lose the jersey side panels and fix the pants stripes. The Ravens need to throw those black pants in the Chesapeake Bay.

940x.jpg

That's it for this week. Apologies for being a day late. Be sure to drop by next week for another infuriating/exciting edition.

BB52Big.jpg

Unless I missed a week this is the first time the Chiefs have made it this year.

I agree wholeheartedly with this weeks list, those top 3 are all great!

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Unless I missed a week this is the first time the Chiefs have made it this year.

I agree wholeheartedly with this weeks list, those top 3 are all great!

Without looking, I'm thinking KC made the best list a couple times this season. The Chiefs have one of my favorite looks. As long as they're playing another good looking team, they're pretty much guaranteed a spot on the best list.

Glad you agree with the top three. That doesn't happen very often for me. B)

BB52Big.jpg

I remember seeing the Oakland/Cleveland game and thinking "'reds definitely going to have this as his #1 spot, he just has to." Glad to see it up there, it's obviously the best. Gold pants on the Rams though, yep, right up to #1. The Rams looked so good in gold pants, it was a shame they dropped them a couple of years ago. I remember going to all of the games years ago and thinking "hey, we may be bad but at least we look good." Now I can't even say that. Haha.

Archived