Minnesota Wild Redesign

DTConcepts

I've been trying to start making things again, and this was something to restart that. The idea came from their gorgeous away uniforms, with some added red. The home was adapted from that. They're not exactly like their away jerseys, but that's where it started.

Pres1.thumb.png.342472a42e66fdfc17d8630c10784610.png

Pres2.thumb.png.6084c5e09812d0ddfeb4bb21e8c960ed.png

You'll also notice that the yellow was completely taken out of their logo. I think it's ugly, unless they're going to incorporate it into their uniforms somehow. Seeing as how the Wild are slowly phasing cream into their identity, yellow should phase out as well. The only place it's seen anywhere in their uniforms is in the logo, and it sticks out like a sore thumb. It should've been replaced with cream a long time ago.

I am not loving the full cream jersey.

I'd like to see the numbers outlined.  Otherwise it's pretty solid.  I like eliminating the bright yellow moon in favor of cream. 

Maybe on the white jersey, go a bit more old-school with the yoke and round it?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived