Middle School Basketball Uniforms

bmountjoy

Hi all,

I'm a middle school basketball coacc and it was time to order new uniforms so I created them through the under armour uniform builder. It was a super easy process and I went with the "Terrafont" Under Armour offers. I'm usually a nike guy but went with UA simply because of price. There's two parts to this post.

1. Open to critique on the uniforms to build on the next set I'll need to order in the upcoming years. (This is my first time building uniforms). My goal was to basically make the trim for each set the exact same. The only thing I had to do differently was flip the school name/number colors on the whites. For some reason the black popped more on the name as oppose to the number.

2. Thoughts on fonts/logos I can use for my travel sweats I need to order. Would love input on this one especially!

Thanks!

Bryan

awayfront.JPG

awayback.JPG

awayshorts.JPG

whitefront.JPG

homeback.JPG

homeshorts (1).JPG

2013 Home.JPG

2013 Away.JPG

12 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Overall, this is a nice set of uniforms. Maybe make the numbers on the black uniform white. I like the consistent design. These are nice uniforms. 

Thanks! The numbers on the black uniforms are white. They might look silver in the picture. Overall it's pretty simple. Under Armour has a nice design builder but having so many choices made my head hurt. LOL

On 9/11/2017 at 6:03 PM, bmountjoy said:

Thanks! The numbers on the black uniforms are white. They might look silver in the picture. Overall it's pretty simple. Under Armour has a nice design builder but having so many choices made my head hurt. LOL

I think he meant that the full number should be white, rather than just a white outline. 

Overall this is a pretty solid set.

• 1 year later...

Need input on my new adidas uniforms. Any suggestion on a font for the greys would be greatly appreciated. For the white and royal unis, I went with an NBA Memphis Grizzlies font from a few years back. The greys currently have the UGA font but I'm not a fan. I'm also considering flipping the colors. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!

1HChEIp.jpg

1y5ewXl.jpg

L144v72.jpg

VGCq9es.jpg

51 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

You should definitely try and keep a consistent font across all the uniforms. I also think instead of dark grey you should do a black uniform instead

Agreed on font and black instead in of grey. If you use black or dark grey the name and numbers should be in a lighter color for legibility sake. I like the Memphis style numbers over the other ones you provided. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

My thought process was to make font and numbers consistent with the original white and blues; and with my alternate greys keep those fonts/numbers consistent but different from the original. I thought about black as well but i've really like the adidas onix color on the uniforms. It seems also like the trend is going away from black and to the dark greys. Just what I've noticed. Agreed on inverting the color combo on the darker uniform.

The under armour uniforms we wore 2 years ago. These are the nike uniforms we are wearing this year (ordered previous year). We've since signed a contract with adidas which is why i'm getting new uniforms again.

below are the nike uniforms we are wearing this year

Royal:

5PX1vzw.png

Light Grey:

vddSdUg.png

White:

V8AtbbH.png

Archived