heavybassX

Heavy's NFL D League

45 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

That’s vandys logo, you just recolored it, everything else is nice, easily best yet

Oh Vanderbilt I see now... yeah I didn't know, I'll redo the helmet

So I've got some updates for all.

I've changed the logo for the Rebels... it's on the last page so here's a small preview.

cwTT04Fl.png

Next up I've changed the NFL Night helmets to reflect the parent team's helmets and with colours too.

Here's the Bulls updated helmet.

iUb7AqHl.png

And then there's the Ironmen updated helmet.

ph8H3Fvl.png

Also the NFL Helmet for the Rebels.

B8oGdcPl.png

-----------------------

Update: So the Rebels were mostly inspired by Ole Miss which have a good uniform scheme so I mostly based that off them... also I've chosen the new name of Fort Wayne, and it's going to be the same as the Desperados who were an arena team originally before dissolution but now I found a good name to resurrect.

Fort Wayne Fusion.

@heavybassX, Fort Wayne Fusion is okay, but over on your Future NFL Expansion Thread, I Wish we can absorb a number of teams from the CFL to the NFL so we can probably make some affiliations for the Canadian Teams in the Major Leagues of Pro Football including a team in Quebec City affiliating with the Montreal Alouettes.

These logos are hard to see, I’d recommend showing them by themselves, also, red logo on a red helmet, blue on blue, etc, makes everything more complicated, try making it all stand out and contrast the shell color

4 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

These logos are hard to see, I’d recommend showing them by themselves, also, red logo on a red helmet, blue on blue, etc, makes everything more complicated, try making it all stand out and contrast the shell color

"looks at them" I'll be right back "picks up a paint version of a toolbox"

16 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Can you see this one better?

LXh67j3h.png