Does anyone know where this logo came from?

Quillz

I found this logo the other day via a Google search, and was curious as to its source...

cardinalslogo.png

Now, judging by the colors, it seems to be some kind of alternate logo for the Arizona Cardinals. But I've never seen this logo in use anywhere before. So, is it just some kind of fan-made logo? Does anyone know anything about this logo? Because I actually think it looks really cool.

This one pops up every once in a while. It was a concept done a member here on the boards called Nitroseed. Every so often, though, we see it crop up as someone claiming it as their own, or having changed a colour or a minor detail, or something. But it was purely a concept that really has snowballed and taken on a life of its own. I think Nitro is pretty sick of seeing it, actually. ^_^

This one pops up every once in a while. It was a concept done a member here on the boards called Nitroseed. Every so often, though, we see it crop up as someone claiming it as their own, or having changed a colour or a minor detail, or something. But it was purely a concept that really has snowballed and taken on a life of its own. I think Nitro is pretty sick of seeing it, actually. ^_^

Interesting, thanks.

Are those the original colors, or were they changed? I did a Google search for "new cardinals logo" and I found it on the third or fourth page.

Can someone help me out by listing any known addresses of agencies/artists who have done any [real] NHL or other professional sports related logos?

I remember there was a link on these boards to an agency who did this year's stanley cup logo but apparently I'm not yet allowed to use the search function on these boards. Nor am I allowed to start a new thread about this.

Thanks for any help from whoever it might come!

http://getdagnis.com

Can someone help me out by listing any known addresses of agencies/artists who have done any [real] NHL or other professional sports related logos?

I remember there was a link on these boards to an agency who did this year's stanley cup logo but apparently I'm not yet allowed to use the search function on these boards. Nor am I allowed to start a new thread about this.

Thanks for any help from whoever it might come!

http://getdagnis.com

I believe you are thinking of Torch Creative.

www.torchcreative.com

Nitroseed's logo - some minor league team in Texas ripped it off. A big hassle for Nitro insued. What a mess.

Great logo!!! One of the best Cardinal logos I've ever come across.

Kansas-BB-banner.pngย My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021ย  ย  ย  ย  ย St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)ย ย 2023 Championsย  ย  ย Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived