My design pageai finally got a webpage.

CDunn

settle down man, it's just a message board. You and some other people take yourselfs way too seriously. Go watch little college basketball.

I saw it a day ago, but I think with the yahoo pictures, you must make sure that the album or picture you want is shared. There is a menu on the side dealing with this.

Great use of a disparaging word, maybe you should go study up on how to make a good arguement. You waste hour after hour on this message board, that's your prerogative, but don't act like your really intelligent. Try picking up a few baseball cards or reading some comics. You could even try enlightining yourself by reading the newspaper.This is board is a hobby, you and you other buddies have run amuck by posting worthless jersey's, logos, and comments. The original people who posted a while ago, posted intelligent material. These intelligent posters, did not spend their whole lives typing on this message board.They often posted about once a day, realizing that this is a hobby and not a way of life. Thank you

I knew of this Keith character ever since the helmet project message board. He posted worthless items, and we all know that. I am not enjoying the turn that this message board has taken recently. Shark I love your stuff, but the brown jokes are wearing. Using brown jokes every once and a while is fine, but in every single thread. I really do enjoy your work and occasional jokes are fine.

I knew of this Keith character ever since the helmet project message board. He posted worthless items, and we all know that. I am not enjoying the turn that this message board has taken recently. Shark I love your stuff, but the brown jokes are wearing. Using brown jokes every once and a while is fine, but in every single thread. I really do enjoy your work and occasional jokes are fine.

then wuts the reasononing for stealing all my stuff?

untitled-1.png

Simply trying to get you angered and sidetracked from the completely serious attitude. I will simply go back to my other name if you quit the non-stop stuff afore mentioned.

Archived