[Anaheim Ducks]

capn89

ANAHEIM DUCKS

capn89 evolution

I've been so insanely bored lately that I'm trying to inspire myself to do some more jerseys, even if it's only for a little while.

I'm trying to do a "capn89 evolution" series which presents all the variations of jerseys (that didn't get lost) for each team that I've created from beginning until the latest.

The Home & Away jerseys in the first two incarnations are relatively the same, save for a few minor tweaks. Colors have been adjusted, as have the logos and on the home the black striping was completely removed. The first alternate is just a crazy idea trying to play off of the old Mighty Ducks primary logo, and the second alternate is an interpretation of the wildwing jersey.

The third home & away are new designs with the new Ducks colors and they've existed since 2007. The third alternate is something I threw together today, combining the old Ducks third jersey with the modern colors

DucksEvo.jpg

MOST RECENT

DucksLatest.jpg

MISCELLANEOUS OTHERS

This is an alternate I made in the style of the original jerseys.

DucksJadeThird.jpg

---

[Anaheim Ducks] < -- You Are Here

[Atlanta Thrashers]

[boston Bruins]

[buffalo Sabres]

[Calgary Flames]

[Carolina Hurricanes]

DucksJadeThird.jpg

yeh, i'm liking this one. if they were still wearing their old colors, I could look at this and instantly tell who it was, I wouldn't even need to see the crest.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

DucksJadeThird.jpg

yeh, i'm liking this one. if they were still wearing their old colors, I could look at this and instantly tell who it was, I wouldn't even need to see the crest.

I don't know which color set I liked better (when it comes to the Mighty vs Ducks), but I still liked their other logo package better. I've never been a big fan of script "logos" and this one doesn't do much for me.

Id like to see the D logo on the last set with the new colours. I hate the wordmark logo

I tried the "D" on the orange jersey, it looked "fair" but not good enough. Since the orange is a play off their old black and eggplant jersey I decided to stick with the script.

Archived