OU Sooners uniform updade

jaker52

I wanted to make a replacement for a traditional uniform just for the challenge. I picked them since they tried to "keep up with the times" by releasing these.

New_Oklahoma_Football_Alternate_Uniforms

to me, they look like a combination of Arkansas and Georgia with something like the Vikings number font slapped on with the ugly giant wordmark to top it all off. My concepts went simple like the best of the new uniforms such as Arkansas and Washington. Thanks to Scott Sillcox for the amazing piece below that inspired my concepts.

ouhistory.jpg

Here are my concepts that i am honestly pretty happy with.

ouhome.jpg

ouroad.jpg

Both helmets will be worn with either uniform.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

The jerseys at the top are basically Arkansas' uniforms with Oklahoma written across the front.

georgia bc of collar and vikings for the weird serifs on the numbers that really don't belong there

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I think the Update** is alright. Nothing too out of the norm. Maybe it's just me with the away though, I find it to be too empty. I would leave the helmet the same as the home. Or find a way to have more crimson overall in the uniform.

Again, alright. It's hard to do a classy team and try to make them look better but it's not bad.

Archived