Halifax Icebreakers

CJR

It's a crime to the eyes to put out something that bad- We've got so many good artists here on the CC Boards and that is what they pulled out of the trash. Looks like something my 5 year old created. Just plain bad! :cursing:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Wow, until I read the header on the thread I thought that perhaps the long awaited second movie in the "Cabin Boy" trilogy was about to be released. Chris Elliot stars in Cabin Boy - The Left Wing Strikes Back.

CGP.gif

Wow, until I read the header on the thread I thought that perhaps the long awaited second movie in the "Cabin Boy" trilogy was about to be released. Chris Elliot stars in Cabin Boy - The Left Wing Strikes Back.

"Wanna buy a MONKEY?"

Classic Letterman Cameo

I saw a large picture of the logo in my paper today. It was hideous. Like the overall "idea" of the logo isnt all that bad, but when you see the execution it's horrendous. It's not even done well, my Paint works look more smooth. It's a huge shame. The face looks all messed up from poor work and the coat is just shatty. I think it you put crisper lines and some nice color on it, it would kick ass but this really is a shame. If you can find a larger pictuer you will see the disgustingess.

Saw a picture in the paper too, with Bobby Hull grinning away--trying to keep his lunch from coming back up & wondering who hired the ABA logo designers...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived