Halifax Icebreakers

CJR

This is a huge let down.

horrible.

The league logo was too busy but still pretty cool.

This is.........not.

Jeesh.

Besides, isn't an icebreaker a ship?? (or a pick up line, but hey...work with me)

Could've been pretty nice I think.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Well... this certainly puts the New York Islanders' "fisherman" logo in perspective, doesn't it?

I was an unabashed fan of the Isles' new logo... because it was well-designed. This, however, is a monstrosity. Absolutely hideous. It looks like it was drawn by a third-grade student. Wait... that last comment is an insult to the artistic abilities of third-grade students everywhere.

Well, the new WHA had better be able to put fannies in the seats, because they aren't going to be generating a lot of revenue with merchandise sales.

Brian in Boston

I love the colors!

That's the only good thing I can say about it.

The fisherman looks like he could be related to Dick from Dick's Last Resort, either that or he just filled his Depends.

The fisherman looks like he could be related to Dick from Dick's Last Resort, either that or he just filled his Depends.

...or is trying to, to no avail.

Wow... I'm getting a strong sense of deja vu. Must be all the open highlighters lying around my desk...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

When I first linked to that site, I got a page telling me what region I was in. Upon selecting East, the biggest news was that Joe Thornton signed an agreement to play with Davos in a European hockey League.

:blink:

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived