United Football Association

Bishop_BP_Jakes

What's up fellas. I'm here to make an update on my first post ( http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98779-nfl-d-league/). Rather than add on, I decided to start over and take a little more time with the project. For better or worse, I'm still using MS Paint, so some of the fonts/numbers are still kinda fuzzy, but hopefully you'll understand where i'm trying to convey. The teams will all have different sponsors (Nike, Adidas, Reebok) like the NFL circa late 90's early 00's.

Here is the UFA logo: I wanted to keep the logo pretty simple and make it something that would fit nicely on the collars for the teams. The top left is the official logo, gold will be used in championship games, lower left is military appreciation logo, and breast cancer awareness logo. C&C welcomed

LeagueLogo_zps9465eb65.png

Ballin on a budget

Team 1: Memphis Royals

The logo is a simple royal blue M on a shield, surrounded by the 3 stars like the Tennessee state flag. I used the old Adidas template from the Ms paint paradise thread, but couldn't find adidas techfit pants to go with it.

Home:

MemphisHome_zps423af08f.png

Away:

MemphisRoad_zps553f6785.png

Retro Look:

RoyalsThrowback_zps2e9a367b.png

All White Alternate:

MemphisThird_zpse4ef7b2a.png

C&C once again welcomed.

Ballin on a budget

Take the "MS Paint" out of the title. It looks like you're making excuses before the reader even looks at the concept.

As for the concepts, they're actually not bad. I like the home and retro, but the away and the all white are a little too plain for me.

MARKHAM UNITED.png

Archived