Mavericks Concept

AAO

No dice buddy.

I like your style, I like your work.

But in this case, what's working best in this concept is stuff the Mavs already use..(i.e.colors etc.)

Keep at it. And bury that stencil font.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

not bad...the horse is a little passive compared to the wild buck they have now. I like the Western looking font, the styling could be jazzed up a little. I don't like the all-blue alt, though..it's a little hard to read. The players will look like Giant Smurfs in that thing.

One thing I've noticed about the template for your concepts...the neck line i so high they look like dresses. Try to put in a more realistic neckline, one that will come down almost as far as the arm-holes. The backs are ok, they're supposed to be that high, but the front of the collar should come down lower. The jerseys look out of kilter with that much space between the lettering on the front and the bottom of the collar.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

did you see my nets concept too avenger? i need some input with them all.

To be honest, I didn't really dig any of them too much... I did like the concept of putting the Brooklyn Bridge in the Nets logo, but I found it a little hard to read with the motion lines on it and the "BN" getting in the way.

Sometimes I find it hard to ctritique your work because of the presentation of it. Because of the limitations of the software you are using, I find it difficult to figure out the intent of some of your elements. I really wish you had Illustrator or Freehand, because the inherent cleanliness of the lines and the high resolution would make it easier to see exactly what you are trying to do on your stuff.

...Because of the limitations of the software you are using, I find it difficult to figure out the intent of some of your elements. I really wish you had Illustrator or Freehand, because the inherent cleanliness of the lines and the high resolution would make it easier to see exactly what you are trying to do on your stuff.

EXACTLY....i only now of one person that can truly make a paint concept look like it was done in illustrator, and that's steve-o. his work amazes me, the fact that it was done in paint. i have never used illustrator, but freehand i have, and i did a wizards concept with it, and to me, it was awesome. but i did it on a computer at school, and i tried to upload it on my site but the images wouldnt show up, and the file sizes were way off.

I like it. I like the colors (though everyone else has beatten you to the multi-blue). I would like to see them use this.

Of course, I know I am in a tiny minority in that I do not like dallas' current duds at all.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived