Introducing the LAF Las Vegas home updated slightly

jaker52

I'm pretty disappointed in Tucson's team. I recently had to do a Tucson-centric logo, and I know it can be a little tough to avoid cliche, but simply using the Arizona flag has been done to death. I think that may be one of the reasons why you aren't getting much feedback- your designs are very clean and competently done, but they are bland. As someone else said, Vegas' was so toned down for a city known for being wild. You should really explore outside conventions more- that's what made your Fresno concept very interesting.

As I'm living in Tucson, I'll give you some themes that are popular around town. The city is famous for its huge rodeo as well as its gem and mineral show. The whole city loves the U of A and the Wildcats, so maybe an attempt to tie in there would work. Cacti are a little overdone, but they really are everywhere. We have an Air Force base in town, so you regularly see fighter jets and bombers in the sky. We have multiple observatories in town and in the mountains around town, and the stars are super visible. Most areas of town may get wildlife in their yards, including coyotes, bobcats, gila monsters, rattlesnakes, and javelina.

Really dig in to what makes the city you're working on unique. People will be more intrigued.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived