Introducing the LAF Las Vegas home updated slightly

jaker52

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first off, some feedback would be great. It does seem this is enjoyed but just in a quiet fashion. I am slightly concerned because I don't know what you guys think here. I personally like what I am doing with the kits so far and I am drawing up ideas for NCU. Also, third kit for Fresno? I was thinking no to keep things simple. I will also do an All Star Game logo with LAF unis as well as an alternate for Barca. When the teams split into conferences, the game will be in between the two.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

It's good to see what you've done with this so far with this series. I like both of Fresno's kits that you've made and I can see them working for a team. For third kits, I don't think you should give teams them quite yet. Let the league run for maybe three or more seasons before alternates are made. Also, where are you planning to base the team in North Carolina, Charlotte or Raleigh/Durham area (or even a third area that I can't think of at the moment)? Keep up the good work!

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

It's a very simple look and that seems fitting for the team. The solo stripe, while a bit strange, works surprisingly well actually, and I think it's a nice touch. Nice job again Jaker.

I was also curious, which template do you use for these uniforms? It looks sharp.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Crap, hope Columbus will get a team. As for the kits, I'm a fan. I love the Fresno-Seattle idea on the road kit. And will this be a standalone league, or will it have relegation and promotion?

I definently would like to throw Columbus in soon but obviously, the league can't afford to add so many teams at once.. Also I am unsure about seeing promotion/ relegation here. I will get to that when it makes since to do so.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

School started again so I am super busy. I will do my best to get as much work done as I can on this but it will happen. Anyways, here is the NCU away kit.

laf_norcalu_awaykit_r.png

laf_norcalu_awaykit.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Does MGM Grand have a logo? What you have there doesn't look good on a jersey.

1280px-MGM_Grand_logo.svg.png

They have this, which is somewhat better.

I removed the lion trust me, it turned up worse. I also tried this I think it is a bit better

Screen_Shot_2015_01_12_at_9_11_30_PM.png

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived