Introducing the LAF Las Vegas home updated slightly

jaker52

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like that Fresno crest. Cool unique color scheme, and a good way of combining the different elements. Good Job.

The league logo however, leaves something to be desired. I usually love simplicity, but I think it's too simple. The only reason we know what it is for or represents is because you told us. Quite honestly the first thing I thought of when I saw it was the Philippines. I would throw another element in there like a star or football, or both, so that on first glance people would at least have an idea of what it represents.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I would suggest Nashville for a team. Maybe have a unique name like the Nashville Notes. I'd love to catch a game if they were in town.

I said earlier that the inaugural season will stay west to keep travel cheap but since I am a Nashvillian myself, that will come for sure.
I live in Nashville too

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Well, it looks like the Silicon Valley, Vegas and Honolulu are in the lead right now...

Silicon Valley, Tuscon, and Vegas are coming and Honolulu will be later due to travel costs.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

September 28th 2015- The LAF has announced its newest addition, NorCal United. The team will play in the SAP center in San Jose according to Commissioner Jake Rietz. A new identity was also revealed today.

LAF_NORCALU_inspiration.jpg

LAF_NORCALU_logopres.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

How did you make the logo

illustrator

I think you need to stylize the bear some. It looks pretty lame to cut-and paste the flag. Even just simplifying it all would make it look better.

i more recreated it but I see what you mean

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I like both concepts so far!

I agree on the comments about the bear (maybe less detail???). I think the bridge might look better with a uniform line width too. Does the bridge represent the Golden Gate Bridge (from San Francisco)?

Check out the Golden Gate on this footballasfootball.com badge... http://www.footballasfootball.com/san-francisco.

November 13th, 2015- The speculation of a Las Vegas LAF team is confirmed with Las Vegas FC being unveiled. The team is to play in the MGM Grand Garden Arena as they will be owned by MGM Resorts under an agreement that they will oppose sports betting involving the team.

laf_lvfc_inspiration.jpg

laf_lvfc_logopres.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived