AHL West - Stockton Logo Options

TheLAKnight

Try vertical striping for the sleeves on the Reign jerseys if you're trying to make it less cookie-cutter, but still base it off the King's brand.

Like this.... But obviously with black/white/grey.

Rangers25.png

Also, I get that the gradient is supposed to be ironic, but they make me sad...

xOwzChW.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try vertical striping for the sleeves on the Reign jerseys if you're trying to make it less cookie-cutter, but still base it off the King's brand.

Rangers25.png

I might look into that after I finish up with some of the other designs that I have in mind.

Stockton has yet to announce its new team name but the choices are said to be the Blaze, Fire, Heat, Inferno, or Scorch. Based on Calgary's logo, I used just an S for Stockton after tweaking the old Bloomington Blaze (CeHL) logo. I haven't decided which color schemes to use for the crest on their respective home and road jerseys though. Here are a few options:

StkBlaze%20Logos%20Light_zpsyja5wmqd.png

StkBlaze%20Logos%20Dark_zpsnwhkf5ub.png

Comments on which versions I should use would be greatly appreciated.

This Thread seems to be inactive

Are you going to every thread and ask if it's inactive? Do you not see the time when the last post was posted? You've posted 62 times and you've only been a member for 2 days. Chill. Some of your posts are nonsense.
No they are not!

Are you going to every thread and ask if it's inactive? Do you not see the time when the last post was posted? You've posted 62 times and you've only been a member for 2 days. Chill. Some of your posts are nonsense.
Agreed, PaperThin is not the only one annoyed
I don't care if what you say about my posts I can chill and you don't have to annoy me with your post and my posts aren't some of them aren't nonsense.

Dude, shut up. I'm not a mod, but I feel like I've been acting like one lately. I haven't been here for too long, but I feel like I know what is accepted her and that's not it. A lot of newbies (myself included) join the boards and immediately post a whole lot. and I mean a whole lot. A lot of those posts are just "like it" or "cool". Other stupid, annoying posts include "who's next", "are you taking requests?" and "no that's not all I say". What most newbies (again myself included) fail to realize is that the more posts they have, the more people don't like them, and think that they are spammers or trolls. Hope you can take this and improve yourself, because more than about 15 posts a day is incredibly frowned upon.

Rangers25.png

I might look into that after I finish up with some of the other designs that I have in mind.

Stockton has yet to announce its new team name but the choices are said to be the Blaze, Fire, Heat, Inferno, or Scorch. Based on Calgary's logo, I used just an S for Stockton after tweaking the old Bloomington Blaze (CeHL) logo. I haven't decided which color schemes to use for the crest on their respective home and road jerseys though. Here are a few options:

StkBlaze%20Logos%20Light_zpsyja5wmqd.png

StkBlaze%20Logos%20Dark_zpsnwhkf5ub.png

Comments on which versions I should use would be greatly appreciated.

1st and 6th

tinysig.jpg

And now it's not.

I haven't had much time to work on concepts lately, but I was able to finish up new concepts for the Gulls (official!) and the Reign using their new logos. For now, here are the (slightly) updated uniforms for the San Diego Gulls.

SDGulls%20Dark%20V2_zpssnfonro9.pngSDGulls%20Light%20V2_zpsqski5pow.png

Not much has changed but I did lighten the orange to match the logo and I recolored the top orange stripe to the new shade of blue from the logo.

I really like on your take and design on the Ontario Reign and San Diego Gulls with both parent affiliates colors and I now know it's not inactive TheLAKnight and I also like your use of the Bakersfield Condors name while using Oilers colors but however the AHL Condors may have to get a new logo for their entry to the AHL just like how the Ontario Reign of the AHL had done it.

• 4 months later...

Archived