MLS Jersey Concepts (NYC FC Alternate Update)

Roadrunner8ball

This so far is one of my favourite MLS concepts currently. Well thought of and quite unique. Just want to add, can you make the images larger? Since its pretty hard to notice all the details.

I would like to start of by saying, I dig what you did with the Revolution. Love every aspect of both the home and the away jerseys. I have a problem no a days with the big manufactures like Adidas, Nike, Puma etc. is that they don't input a unique style to each team that makes it unique for that specific team. For example your jerseys for the Revolution, except for the colours and flag, can be used on any other team. Don't get me wrong love the design, except try to input something special for that team only. Probably make the 3 stripes like how their badge is, with the American stripes. Other than that , love the jerseys for Revolution. For Colorado, I love the input of the mountain, but for the home the stripes clutters the jersey. I'm not a fan of you putting them on the side. Instead probably put them in the middle (Like PSG) and it would look far better. Since not only does it cut off the sponsor but it also seems weird with it only being on one side. I'm not big on soccer manufactures repeating the same exact designs for both away and home jerseys, and I know you tried avoiding that by putting hem colours, and removing the stripe on the shorts (it seems like you added a stripe next to it, which you should remove), but try adding a different part like the top of the shield on the sleeves and such. But this is just a nit pick on my end. For the New York jerseys, I don't think MLS allows a third/alternate jersey. And NY is owned by City, so they have the home colour like your away colour. And sicne I think the home is cluttered, the away of yours would be perfect as the home, while the alternate is AWESOME too, so it could then become your away, and instead of the banner detail at the back (which I can't see well), you could put the stars instead, which you placed on the home. And as you can tell I don't I have an issue with making everything equal and centred, so put the top skyline (I'm guessing Empire State building) in the centre.

Can't wait to see more...

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

This so far is one of my favourite MLS concepts currently. Well thought of and quite unique. Just want to add, can you make the images larger? Since its pretty hard to notice all the details.

I would like to start of by saying, I dig what you did with the Revolution. Love every aspect of both the home and the away jerseys. I have a problem no a days with the big manufactures like Adidas, Nike, Puma etc. is that they don't input a unique style to each team that makes it unique for that specific team. For example your jerseys for the Revolution, except for the colours and flag, can be used on any other team. Don't get me wrong love the design, except try to input something special for that team only. Probably make the 3 stripes like how their badge is, with the American stripes. Other than that , love the jerseys for Revolution. For Colorado, I love the input of the mountain, but for the home the stripes clutters the jersey. I'm not a fan of you putting them on the side. Instead probably put them in the middle (Like PSG) and it would look far better. Since not only does it cut off the sponsor but it also seems weird with it only being on one side. I'm not big on soccer manufactures repeating the same exact designs for both away and home jerseys, and I know you tried avoiding that by putting hem colours, and removing the stripe on the shorts (it seems like you added a stripe next to it, which you should remove), but try adding a different part like the top of the shield on the sleeves and such. But this is just a nit pick on my end. For the New York jerseys, I don't think MLS allows a third/alternate jersey. And NY is owned by City, so they have the home colour like your away colour. And sicne I think the home is cluttered, the away of yours would be perfect as the home, while the alternate is AWESOME too, so it could then become your away, and instead of the banner detail at the back (which I can't see well), you could put the stars instead, which you placed on the home. And as you can tell I don't I have an issue with making everything equal and centred, so put the top skyline (I'm guessing Empire State building) in the centre.

Can't wait to see more...

Thank you for your very detailed input. I will definitely try to execute some of your ideas on these concepts as well as the other ones!

No Problem, I should thank you for actually reading it.

I'm sorry there were some spelling mistakes and at the end I was like "I don't I have"... I meant "I have", so very sorry on my behalf about rushing the reply.

Once again thanks for listening.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Why don't you integrate the skyline and sponsor into one so that it's featured more prominently? It's a great idea but currently looks like an afterthought. Imagine if the current orange box encasing the sponsor were blue and atop that were the sponsor.

Archived