Italian National Team

Carolingian Steamroller

I think your designs are getting much better, mostly from what you started off with, these new ones have really improved. When you released the new Home Italy kit, I thought it looked stunning, I don\t think you needed the update to decrease the amount of fade. I love the idea behind it coming out of the badge. As I said before and many others have told you, you need to work on the presentation, but I think these designs would turn out great. Except it seems like they are very bland at the bottom, probably add the side striping like what you did with the shorts, and they would turn out better. Or you can change the side striping on the shorts to the fading dashes, either coming from the sides or the hem of the shorts.

But great improvements.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Sorry if I've misused a template I apologise.....

Here is a white kit as well as one re-colored to mimic the little figurine as best I could.

4b4t9XG.pngaWUTUNL.png

You misused it, but you continue to post concepts with it?

I'm asking you to stop using it.

Unless your intent is to sell it, I don't see what the problem is...

Ok that makes no sense logically. Let's say you have banana in your lunchbox and one of your coworkers steals your banana and eats it... He says its not a big deal because you had no intent of selling it.

It doesn't matter if I want to sell it or have the intention of selling it, I created it and I don't want others using it (or using a bastardized traced version of it). It was created as something to differentiate my concepts from others.

There are plenty of people who have released their template for use, use one or those.

Thanks!

I will preface my response by acknowledging I am not adding anything to the conversation, but your analogy makes no logical sense. Buying and eating (or in your case being deprived of eating) a banana is in no way comparable to creating a design template and someone else using it.

----

Useful feedback: I like the idea of making a kit that resembles the Garibaldi uniform.

Here is a white kit as well as one re-colored to mimic the little figurine as best I could.

4b4t9XG.pngaWUTUNL.png

Ok that makes no sense logically. Let's say you have banana in your lunchbox and one of your coworkers steals your banana and eats it... He says its not a big deal because you had no intent of selling it.

It doesn't matter if I want to sell it or have the intention of selling it, I created it and I don't want others using it (or using a bastardized traced version of it). It was created as something to differentiate my concepts from others.

There are plenty of people who have released their template for use, use one or those.

Thanks!

I will preface my response by acknowledging I am not adding anything to the conversation, but your analogy makes no logical sense. Buying and eating (or in your case being deprived of eating) a banana is in no way comparable to creating a design template and someone else using it.

----

Useful feedback: I like the idea of making a kit that resembles the Garibaldi uniform.

Yes it is. It is completely relevant. You own something, someone steals it from you, and their argument is you weren't intending to sell. Someone can come into your house and steal your TV, and say that it's fine because you weren't intending to sell it. So? What difference does it make? It belongs to a person, and if a person steals it, it doesn't make a difference: they were in the wrong, whether you intend to sell it or not.

4b4t9XG.pngaWUTUNL.png

Thanks!

----

Yes it is. It is completely relevant. You own something, someone steals it from you, and their argument is you weren't intending to sell. Someone can come into your house and steal your TV, and say that it's fine because you weren't intending to sell it. So? What difference does it make? It belongs to a person, and if a person steals it, it doesn't make a difference: they were in the wrong, whether you intend to sell it or not.

I will correct myself, a little; your examples are not analogous. In your TV situation you are DEPRIVED of using the TV. Here, you can still use your template. He did not take it and now you are no longer able to use it. There are better examples to use.

Keep working on them; shoot a couple more ideas my way and when you hit the nail on the head, I will give you props.

If the person who created the template really doesn't want anybody else to use that template, I'm happy to respect their wishes. Even if its nothing more than polite courtesy. This is a great community of people and there's lots of room for everybody and lots of templates to use.

Also if the argument over the template is more interesting that the design itself it must not have been a very good one.

If the person who created the template really doesn't want anybody else to use that template, I'm happy to respect their wishes. Even if its nothing more than polite courtesy. This is a great community of people and there's lots of room for everybody and lots of templates to use.

Also if the argument over the template is more interesting that the design itself it must not have been a very good one.

Thanks for understanding bud!

The designs as a little pixelated, take the time to carefully draw the lines and they will look better! Good luck!

I think your designs, are actually going great. I myself was pretty bummed when I saw people commenting more about the template your using rather than the designs you're are making, and I would just like to say from my behalf, don't get discouraged. I'll honestly say, your designs are actually neat, and well thought, and by taking C&C they can get better and better, as shown. The reason that I believe are not bringing attention to your current work, is most likely the presentation. If you work on that a little people will recognize and appreciate the work. Also, not many people watch soccer or enjoy it, so that also might be another cause.

But I think you should keep working since it could turn out great.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived