2015 IFAF Euro Cup ( Group A Day One)

JTswag187

All 4 of those are beautiful. Only thing I'm not really feeling is the grey mask on Germany. Also, somewhere down the line a green alt for them (like their soccer team has used) would be awesome. Great work again, that Greek pattern is perfect. Croatia and Wales turned out fantastic! Portugal is out there but looks good, as does Denmark

Thanks. The reason I used a grey facemask is because nothing else looked good in my opinion. I have played around with a green alternate for Germany, it could happen.

I am liking the uniforms! They are great in every way it represent their countries even though you don't have to follow exactly colors of flag like for Netherlands can be Orange/Black like the baseball team in recent World Baseball Classic. Greece.... wow it certain fit well!

Don't worry, not every team uses their flag colors.

greece has a team with their gdp

This is a concept, not real life. I could care less about their gdp

Nice that you add patches.

And of course Germany destroys Portugal because Germans are good at gridion.

Now uniform reviews:

Germany:I agree with you.This looks perfect.For some reason it reminds me of the Browns' new unis.

11/10

Portugal:Yes,it is a eyeache. Looks crazy without going to the exterme.

ADVICE:Remove the Portugal from the pants.It is unnessary.

7.9/10

Greece:I really like the pattern,reminds me of their history.

ADVICE:Put Zeus on the back of the helmet.

8.5/10

Denmark:That crazy number font should not be there. Should need to be replaced by some normal number font.

8/10

Also,

1.Put a scoreboard.

2.Who is broadcasting this.

3.American version? World Cup?

Keep up on the good work.

I'm not sure what you mean by a scoreboard, as I already have one. I haven't dealt with broadcasting yet but I may later in the series. As far as America being involved this is the Euro Cup, I could do a world cup sometime in the future. I would like to answer your questions more accurately, but I need more specifics.

Update is coming very soon, as is Group D.

It's a little weird to me that the striping on Germany goes black-gold-red when the flag is black-red-gold.

Yeah I thought but the same thing at first, but it looks so good this way.

I don't feel that I have enough feedback yet to update Group C, but I'm thinking that Germany and Greece won't need it.

Anyways here's Group D:

19515157720_1d659d6683_b.jpg

Russia vs. Poland

Easily the best game so far. Two power houses coming down to a game winning touchdown. Russia wore their blue jerseys, while Poland wore their white jerseys.

Russia: Russia has a very similar set to what I had them wear in my Olympic Football series. You'll understand why their is a little bit of black in the uniform once you see the secondary. Speaking of the secondary, if you like this set you'll hate the other one.

19940088242_013c2b3613_b.jpg

Poland: Poland's helmet and jersey are almost identical to what they wear in real life. I tweaked their current logo and added wings. A very clean looking set in my opinion.

19325068204_789c2faba1_b.jpg

Netherlands vs. Italy

Our first upset of the series. Netherlands pulls off a shocking upset in convincing fashion. Netherlands wore their trademark orange and Italy wore blue.

Netherlands: I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking with this geometric pattern all over the place, however it does look good in my opinion. Aside from the pattern it's a very basic set. One thing I really like about the pattern is that it's very subtle, you may not even notice it in a real broadcast.

19759700960_581f3c7b24_b.jpg

Italy: Italy has a very similar set to their real life uniforms, hence the writing on the pants. All I really did was take their current identity and modernize it.

20127388722_329343d532_b.jpg

Thank you for viewing, please let me know what you think. I'm also still taking feedback on Group C which is back on page 1.

These look great again. For Netherlands, what's the meaning behind the pattern? Just curious. Also, maybe try using the inlined numbers their soccer team has used that look so good. Not really feeling Italy's helmet stripe, although I'm lost as to what you should do with them, maybe incorporate gold accents like puma has done with their soccer kits. For Russia, maybe incorporate more Gold as well to play off of the logo. I feel that may work better then black to compliment the red and blue. Poland is my favorite of the series so far!

Poland looks like Hawaii.

Don't you mean Oregon?

By the way I am digging Italy and Netherlands uniforms/helmets. Poland is nicer too!

Yes! I was in a rush so I put Hawaii for no apperent reason.

Hawaii --- your dream vacation? lol

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Sorry about not posting in so long, I was traveling a bit. Therefore I haven't been really able to work on updates, however those should be coming soon. Anyways here's Group A

19515157720_1d659d6683_b.jpg

France vs. Ireland

This game was much closer than expected. France's aggressive play hurt them a lot throughout this game, but they did win on a 2 point conversion.

France wore white with blue pants while Ireland wore green.

France: I really like their uniforms. Very simple but recognizable that it's France. In my Olympic Football series France looked like a complete disaster, so I completely overhauled and went in a different direction.

17815672663_bf452ded84_b.jpg

Ireland: I don't know why but I was really tempted to try pinstripes on a football uniform. This set may be more modern then you would expect for Ireland, but I wanted to try some new ideas.

19080541134_44a4d8b07a_b.jpg

Sweden vs. Belgium

Home field advantage proved very effective as the crowd was very loud, not to mention Sweden is a much better team. Sweden comes away with an impressive win that came from 2 defensive touchdowns. Sweden wore yellow as they usually will, and Belgium wore red.

Sweden: I wasn't sure which blue I wanted to use, and you'll see that in their secondary uniforms. This set is very similar to what they wear in real life

19515091498_4d8238b942_b.jpg

Belgium: Not much to say as you've already seen this team, just a different jersey color.

20208705822_398388e65e_b.jpg

Thank you for viewing. I will get updates out as soon as possible.

Perfect, France seriously need this design for their next IFAF/EFAF events. I meant this France logo/uniforms are even better than their current uniforms which they wore in world championship. I know this looks too simple but it is still looking very strong and bold. Ireland and Sweden -- LOVE THEM! Belgium same as usually, but hoping for other set of jersey/pant!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

These 4 are tremendous work again. Perfect look for France and Sweden! Not sure about the orange facemask on Ireland, but the striping definitely works well. Keep up the solid work, can't wait for Spain and England!!

Archived