Jersey Swap 1.0: Mike Trout

Htown1141

Very nice! It's obviously fake (because we all know it is), but it's still good enough that at first glance, it looks real enough!

If you don't mind my asking, but what were your methods in achieving this image? I'm trying to do something similar for my fantasy league, and it's quite difficult!

Thanks!

Very nice! It's obviously fake (because we all know it is), but it's still good enough that at first glance, it looks real enough!

If you don't mind my asking, but what were your methods in achieving this image? I'm trying to do something similar for my fantasy league, and it's quite difficult!

Thanks!

I actually was asking myself the same thing

need to clean up some areas around the logos the sleeve logo..but looks nice.. i do some of these myself..(dont want to jack your thread, just showing some examples if you wanna ask specific questions on my techniques, getting better all together :) ) click each for full size

18070776166_d2341d7f24_n.jpg

19005249121_dbe6916494_n.jpg

19172130449_29e2a81d74_n.jpg

19331093335_a07a4f4fa0_n.jpg

19295211260_fa0c03266f_n.jpg

19841953680_6fe1580540_n.jpg

Thanks!

I actually was asking myself the same thing

I actually don't have a method right now. At this point, I'm just getting the hang of this and I just am not certain what is best for me. I also use gimp, and I'm trying to find very decent tutorials, but they're harder to find than Photoshop.

Archived