ECHL: Northern Nevada's Hockey Club

Silence of the Rams

Yeah I don't understand the connection between silver bullets and the bull(please forgive me if I've missed something). The bull itself isn't bad, although I think it could still use some refining. The colour scheme isn't horrible, but I would suggest incorporating all of the colours a bit more on each jersey. Eg. teal on the black shoulder pads or something similar.

I think I would thicken up the lines on the bull a tad and find a way to incorporate the teal a little more. Its not a bad start but it just feels a little bland at the moment and as I said not quite refined yet. Good luck :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I think I would make the R have two horns and also thicken up the lines on it as well/incorporate the teal. (same with the SB, except for the horns obviously)

As far as the type face, I personally think it would look cool if RENO, SILVER, AND BULLETS were all the same width(so as to have the margins line up I mean) and then the spacing will gradually decrease because there are more letters in each successive word. Could be a cool idea. I think I would make RENO the same size as well and put a silver box around it just to tie it up nicely.

But hey, its your design haha

The reason why the bull is the logo is because of two reasons. One is that I'd get in trouble for using an actual bullet because of the obvious PC police so I refrained from using an actual bullet. Secondly Reno has a rich rodeo heratige so hey combine the two and presto. I'll refine the stuff to add color. The reason behind the one horn on the r is that it's a side view bull not a front view but I do see what you mean. Revisions to come

What's with all this special night stuff? No team needs 6 jerseys. Did Biscuits find a new account?

No I'm basing this on what sparky did with the Las Vegas NHL ordeal.

Strange because you seem to have to same love for the XFL, NASCAR and promotional nights as him.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

• 2 weeks later...

9gd94o.png

Here it is. Added the (what I call it) glowteal to the main logos

Now the part I always wanted to announce like this.

(P.A microphone on. Clears throat)

And now your Silver Bullets mascot Pistol.

I took a template of a mini dude (if you want I'll post the link. Credit goes to ADACO) I found online and then recolored it, added logos and horns, and hey presto we have the mascot.

Why do you bump for C&C all the time and then when people give you feedback you just ignore it and post the next thing? Everybody gave you feedback on your logo design and choise of name and you just ignored it and posted a picture of the mascot. Then when everyone questioned your choice of mascot you ignored it and posted a dreadful photo of an arena. I can't wait for your Ice Girls picture!

Archived