Larry Fitz Background (Update)

H11K

This is awesome, but I don't really like the whole "fitz" thing. Use "Fitzgerald" to make it cooloer and more legit. Otherwise this is great.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

So, we can all recognize that it's Larry Fitz(gerald), but with the way he's placed relative to the text, it's hard for me not to read it as "Larry Fizz"/"Larry Fiz". It's certainly not that he can't cover part of the text. But I'm wanting to see just a bit of the T.

rATMcmK.png

This is awesome, but I don't really like the whole "fitz" thing. Use "Fitzgerald" to make it cooloer and more legit. Otherwise this is great.

So, we can all recognize that it's Larry Fitz(gerald), but with the way he's placed relative to the text, it's hard for me not to read it as "Larry Fizz"/"Larry Fiz". It's certainly not that he can't cover part of the text. But I'm wanting to see just a bit of the T.

Tried out the "Fitzgerald and it was too long on this piece to really fit in to what I'm looking for. But I did move the text in efforts for a better read and placement!

b5wr1CM.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Archived