Peru Soccer Concept

JosiahWVU

Good idea, execution leaves something to be desired. You can see where the Nike logo, the NOB and the numbering is hand-done. But if you're working in Paint, you should be able to use and manipulate fonts. Even with the Nike logo, find a raster version online and shrink it down.

I'd like to see a little more work on the socks, too. Not much, mind you, since the shirts and shorts are simple but effective, but one other bold contrasting stripe, maybe near the top, would help bring everything together.

Good idea, execution leaves something to be desired. You can see where the Nike logo, the NOB and the numbering is hand-done. But if you're working in Paint, you should be able to use and manipulate fonts. Even with the Nike logo, find a raster version online and shrink it down.

I'd like to see a little more work on the socks, too. Not much, mind you, since the shirts and shorts are simple but effective, but one other bold contrasting stripe, maybe near the top, would help bring everything together.

Thank you very much. I had some trouble with the font. I will try to fix that. On the template I used their is no maker logo so I got lazy. I will definetly fix that.

IxkieML.png

Much better with the Nike logo and the font, although you could use something more interesting than Arial/Helvetica.

Liking the sock stripe. Really ties it all together.

The shorts numbers could be a bit smaller. And you're sort of inconsistent with the number sizes on the shirts, too. I can see the number on the front of the white shirt is bigger than the one on the front of the red. And on the backs, the number on the white is squashed more horizontally than on the red.

In future, I would suggest either finding a template without so many seam lines or erasing some of them before you start, especially in areas where you plan on putting major design elements. They're really gumming up your work here, especially on the red shorts.

Honestly, I like the federation logo better over the sash than in the centre. I'd also move the number on the front further up, closer to the Nike logo. I'd also move the federation logo on the shorts over to the left, to about the same place the Nike logo is on the other side, and move the shorts numbers down a bit, especially on the red kit.

What happened to the backs of these? I think you at least need to include a back view of the shirt to get a complete sense of what it looks like.

Archived