AHL concepts by Zac 30/30 (16-17 expansions 2/2) (All-Stars added)

Zac Seidemann

On 2/15/2016 at 9:36 PM, ahowe6464 said:

Good stuff. Can't wait for the P-Bruins

Same here.. I take it your from RI? 

1 hour ago, ahowe6464 said:

Well I'm Massachusetts, right between Boston and Providence, but I go to a (Providence) Bruins game sometimes

I live in RI on the line of Providence in Johnston about 10 minutes away from Providence... Use to live in Providence but its a bad area to live in now. The city itself is nice but the neighborhoods aren't good.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Admirals look good. A couple of minor things:

I don't know that the strings work on the numbers. Sure, their NHL affiliate uses them, but their nickname is Music City, and they are supposed to be guitar strings.

I think the anchor would look better on the shoulder, the MA just never looks right, to me. 

Why Fisher? He's one of the few players who has never suited up for the Ads (unless I'm mistaken).

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

9 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

The Admirals look good. A couple of minor things:

I don't know that the strings work on the numbers. Sure, their NHL affiliate uses them, but their nickname is Music City, and they are supposed to be guitar strings.

I think the anchor would look better on the shoulder, the MA just never looks right, to me. 

Why Fisher? He's one of the few players who has never suited up for the Ads (unless I'm mistaken).

I don’t know if Fisher was ever in the AHL, but (going along with your thoughts on the numbers) in this concept I have just been trying to use the affiliate numbers. I would have also used the anchor but they no longer use it.

for the yellow alternate, make the logo yellow and purple. the home and away are just recolored versions of each other. there isnt any need for the phantom yoke for the away, especially if its grey. for visibility, id make the numbers on the purple jersey lighter. 

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

The Falcons are no longer part of the league.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived