Hawks Uni Changes?

thegame4219

• 2 weeks later...

Bring back the ones they had before these!! The ones with the hawk on it and all! I loved those, the first jersey i ever wanted...

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

CC, SyPhi, NJTank...can we close the thread?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

The original post is inquiring as to the possibility of a Hawks redesign. Someone else mistook it for an inquiry about the Falcons. As far as I can tell, that question about the Hawks is still open, so I don't think the thread should be closed.

I was watching the local news in Atlanta, Ga and they had a segment on the Hawks and Jason Terry said that they were going to have a few uni changes has anybody heard anything about this?

Maybe Jason Terry talking about a uniform change for himself. Going from the red, black and yellow to the blue and silver of the Mavericks.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Nah it's official. Somewhere on slamonline.com (the magazine), said they'll be having new alternate uniforms this year. Reportedly, the colors gonna be...yellow. :wacko: They're supposed to get a new court design as well.

One thing i'll guarantee is that the new court design will incorporate the hawk head alternate logo, and the new alternate uniform will also have the hawk head alternate logo.

Archived