With about a month and a half left in this NBA season, it's nearing the time where the best of the best are to be rewarded for their excellence by placement on an All NBA Team. Every season since 1946, the NBA has maintained the tradition of naming these teams to honor those players who played exceptionally well for their teams. Last year, the All NBA First Team featured big names such as breakout stars, Stephen Curry, Anthony Davis, and James Harden. This year however, only one of those players has maintained the level of excellence to maintain that rank of All NBA First Team. These are my predictions for this season's All NBA Teams. If you agree or disagree with my picks please leave a comment stating your opinion. 

Well, here they are.

All NBA First Team:

IKh3apK.png

G: Stephen Curry - Golden State Warriors

G: Russell Westbrook - Oklahoma City Thunder

F: LeBron James - Cleveland Cavaliers

F: Kevin Durant - Oklahoma City Thunder

C: DeMarcus Cousins - Sacramento Kings

All NBA Second Team:

W4grbdn.png

G: Chris Paul - Los Angeles Clippers

G: Kyle Lowry - Toronto Raptors

F: Kawhi Leonard - San Antonio Spurs

F: Draymond Green - Golden State Warriors

C: Andre Drummond - Detroit Pistons

All NBA Third Team:

ZJRgA5H.png

G: Damien Lillard - Portland Trailblazers

G: James Harden - Houston Rockets

F: Paul George - Indiana Pacers

F: Anthony Davis - New Orleans Pelicans

C: DeAndre Jordan - Los Angeles Clippers

Feedback appreciated.

Lillard is having a better season than Westbrook. And I'd rather have an undersized Draymond at center than a hothead Cousins, though you can't deny Boogie's talent.

Also, demerit for choosing the Hickory throwback for Paul George.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

My bad on the jersey choice for Paul George. Thought I'd pick those because they were new but I'll fix that mistake on the second draft.

As for the Lillard over Westbrook, in the past few games Lillard's performance has outshined that of Westbrook. But when you take all stats for the season so far into account, Westbrook is has the edge. His numbers in assists, rebounds, and steals are all much higher while Lillard has a slim lead in points per game. Of course Lillard is playing great basketball and is willing a Portland team into a playoff spot when they were expected to be a lottery team. So it's a very close battle between him and Westbrook. There is a large battle among the guards after Curry. But upon second thought, Third Team might be too low for him. He may just take Lowry's spot on the Second Team. Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it.

And yes, the Warriors do play Green at center and when they run him there, they're very effective. However, when they do these lists, it is my belief they need an official center.. DeMarcus Cousins plays almost exclusively at the center position and has been the best center in the league so far while Draymond Green spends most of his time at the power forward position. So I would keep Cousins in the first team at the center position mostly for the fact that he is an official center. However, Draymond Green has been playing like an First Team player. Leading the league in assists per game for a forward and being in the top ten for assists per game in the entire league. Also to be leading the league in triple doubles. Those are some stats to marvel at. Unfortunately, being primarily a forward, he's not played well enough to dethrone Kevin Durant and LeBron James at the forward spots on the First Team. However, there is still time left in the season. Anything can happen.

You brought up some great points. Thank you. I appreciate it.

I'd like to encourage more people to offer feedback.

On March 5, 2016 at 10:05 PM, dfwabel said:

Still too d@mn early.

This is why you're not getting "enough feedback" there's still an entire month left in the season, let them play. 

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• 1 month later...

Alright, now that the season has ended and we're a week into the playoffs. Here is the second series of my predictions for the All-NBA teams.

Feel free to comment your opinions.

All NBA First Team:

p3OTEzI.png

G: Stephen Curry - Golden State Warriors

G: Russell Westbrook - Oklahoma City Thunder

F: LeBron James - Cleveland Cavaliers

F: Kevin Durant - Oklahoma City Thunder

C: Draymond Green - Golden State Warriors

All NBA Second Team:

7SjO3t6.png

G: Chris Paul - Los Angeles Clippers

G: Damien Lillard - Portland Trailblazers