wences

Hello again!

Here we go!

New proposal for the Miami MLS club. Miami United as well, because David Beckham's connection, and with a Paris Saint-Germain identity base because the new owner, Qatar Sports Investiment.

What do you think?

Many thanks

Logo_Paris_Saint-Germain_Football_Club2.png

NKI_15(1).png

whereicomefrom.png

Really like the jersey but the building in the middle has to be simplified and stylized. PSG's Eiffel Tower isn't a realistic sketch like yours is so just try to make the building simpler and maybe have the grey behind it follow the outline of the building so it doesn't look like you stole it right off of PSG's. And a little nitpick is that the blue seems a little too bright aaaannnd I don't see the need for the palm tree and flamingo imo 

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

I'd take the building out and create a M in the middle instead of the swoop which is meant to mimic the Eiffel Tower. The flamingo and palm tree are useless here. Enlarge them or remove them. I'd keep the palm tree and toss the flamingo though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd take the building out and create a M in the middle instead of the swoop which is meant to mimic the Eiffel Tower. The flamingo and palm tree are useless here. Enlarge them or remove them. I'd keep the palm tree and toss the flamingo though.

I don't like the idea of the M, but thank you for your opinion.

whereicomefrom.png

8 hours ago, XenonDesigns said:

Really like the jersey but the building in the middle has to be simplified and stylized. PSG's Eiffel Tower isn't a realistic sketch like yours is so just try to make the building simpler and maybe have the grey behind it follow the outline of the building so it doesn't look like you stole it right off of PSG's. And a little nitpick is that the blue seems a little too bright aaaannnd I don't see the need for the palm tree and flamingo imo 

The owners of PSG are the new Miami MLS club owners that's why I tried to keep the PSG crest as close as I can.

whereicomefrom.png

17 minutes ago, XenonDesigns said:

Yes but I don't think that MLS would like that idea.

Well, New York City FC is property 80 percent of City Group (Abu Dhabi Manchester City owners) and 20 percent New York Yankees

whereicomefrom.png

1 minute ago, wences said:

That's not the real Man City logo. After this summer you will see this:

1722.jpg

Still doesn't look like NYCFC. If it was that rounded with a MCFC then I'd see your point. But anyways, you should focus on updating your current one. It's a great start but needs more work.

1 minute ago, XenonDesigns said:

Still doesn't look like NYCFC. If it was that rounded with a MCFC then I'd see your point. But anyways, you should focus on updating your current one. It's a great start but needs more work.

All the City Group clubs change their identity to a sky blue colour and roundel crest: Melbourne City is the other one. Very controversial in Melbourne, they wore red and white stripes under the name of Melbourne Heart. The fans don't like the new identity, but City Group owners don't care about it. Sky blue is the Sydney sports teams colour. Crazy thing!

Melbourne_City_FC.svg.png

whereicomefrom.png

11 minutes ago, wences said:

All the City Group clubs change their identity to a sky blue colour and roundel crest: Melbourne City is the other one. Very controversial in Melbourne, they wore red and white stripes under the name of Melbourne Heart. The fans don't like the new identity, but City Group owners don't care about it. Sky blue is the Sydney sports teams colour. Crazy thing!

Melbourne_City_FC.svg.png

I've seen Melbourne City before but I never noticed that the ship in the bottom right is EXACT same ship as MCFC. But just get rid of the Eiffel Tower outline thingy if you make an update.

1 minute ago, XenonDesigns said:

I've seen Melbourne City before but I never noticed that the ship in the bottom right is EXACT same ship as MCFC. But just get rid of the Eiffel Tower outline thingy if you make an update.

Ok, I respect your opinion, but you know what I mean.

whereicomefrom.png

Archived