European Super League (Hockey Tournement)

Redux

I recently caught interest in the CHL (Champions Hockey League), A tournament where the best clubs in Europe compete. I thought I would try to make a "European Super League". So I went and found 2 teams from the following leagues SHL, Liiga, Czech Extraliga, DEL, GET-ligaen and the Austrian Ice Hockey League. France and Denmark will get League National Teams where they select the best players of national origin from their country's leagues to represent at the ESL.

So I present to you the 2016 European Super League.

ESL.jpg

The Stars on the crest represent the founding countries (Austria, Czechia, Denmark, France, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland)

Team Pools

GROUP A.jpgGROUP B.jpg

GROUP C.jpgGROUP D.jpg

All The Team Jerseys will be released another day. C&C is always appreciated, thank you. 

Nice idea. I'm curious about why you chose France and Denmark to complete the groups. Where they the next in the european ranking or did you chose it for other reasons?

Looking forward to the jerseys!

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

2 minutes ago, Pulv! said:

Nice idea. I'm curious about why you chose France and Denmark to complete the groups. Where they the next in the european ranking or did you chose it for other reasons?

Looking forward to the jerseys!

I chose France and Denmark because the clubs in those countries single handedly would have a difficult time competing against other European clubs (this mostly applies to France), However Denmark has great hockey players' non the less but the teams in their leagues I feel would struggle as well. So that's why I decided to have a National All Star Teams representing the spots of the clubs. IMO.

Ok, thanks!

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

10 hours ago, StaatsBrett said:

I like this  concept  alot whold it ever expand  to other  countries 

I plan on doing this annually, next year I was planning to expand to either Russia, Slovakia or Great Britain.  

Archived