Coyotes offered Deal to Hull

stimpy

A HUGE blow to the WHA if Hull stays in the NHL. If Hull doesn't go, the league will barely survive the first year.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

A HUGE blow to the WHA if Hull stays in the NHL. If Hull doesn't go, the league will barely survive the first year.

Did anyone actually think Hull was going to go to the WHA. Or the WHA would get past it's first year anyway.

The WHA will die a quick death if the NHL has little or no lost games due to the lockout. The longer the lockout last the better the chances for the WHA surival is.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

To me the WHA was never really an option for Hull. Although, I guess it is. While the NHL isn't playing, I believe he will play for the Dallas team. However, if the NHL resumes, it seemed pretty sure he'd be playing for the Blues or Stars. Now, you can add the Coyotes to that mix, and unfortunatley, they may be the frontrunners now.

you know believe it or not but the Coyotes have improved alot this season so don't expect them to be a push over in the Pacific this year we have picked up alot of veteren talent to go with this young team and I expect them to at least be in the lower playoffs seeds, and adding Hull will improve us much greater than usual

you know believe it or not but the Coyotes have improved alot this season so don't expect them to be a push over in the Pacific this year we have picked up alot of veteren talent to go with this young team and I expect them to at least be in the lower playoffs seeds, and adding Hull will improve us much greater than usual

I agree, they will surely be a threat.

And after our rental (very literally) of Savage, I know you guys have a good player in him.

Perhaps Johnny will finally put things together as well to be a good goalie there.

Archived