St Louis Eagles Rebrand

Spanna65

So HJC just ran a redesign competition for NHL clubs who only hung around in the big time for 12 months, where I entered this idea of a St Louis Eagles rebrand. I "borrowed" the colour scheme of the Blues for this exercise, as it would be unlikely that they would exist in such a timeline.

stleaglesbyspencerroberts.png

To be honest, despite not winning, I am pretty happy with how I went with the redesign, but I'd be happy to hear what you guys think.

Cheers.

This is pretty interesting. The color scheme works well however I don't like the EAGLES as a shoulder patch and the away uni is borderline perfect, but I might prefer the full-bodied eagle on both jerseys. That being said this is a really nice concept that could easily be in current use.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

38 minutes ago, MontyK17 said:

I like the idea, i think the colours work really well but on the white jersey thats just the old St. Louis Eagles logo with your head slapped on it

The idea was a sort of "throwback" logo. I can understand if you think it looks rushed though.

1 minute ago, Spanna65 said:

The idea was a sort of "throwback" logo.I can understand if you think it looks rushed though.

maybe re-size the head so its a little more porportioned? it doesn't look bad i was just saying :lol:

VWSqUJp.png9GfZbEP.pngPFHWZkI.png

4 minutes ago, MontyK17 said:

maybe re-size the head so its a little more porportioned? it doesn't look bad i was just saying :lol:

No, its all good, I understand where you are coming from.

Archived