Ranking Premier League Kits 2016-17

Crabcake

Hey guys, so I did this last year around September.  I ranked all the Premier League kits based on a few categories.  I'll be doing the same thing this year.  To review, the categories are Aesthetics (how the jersey looks in a vacuum), Sponsor (how well the sponsor logo(s) mesh with the jersey), Tradition (how well the jersey lines up with that club's history), and Misc. (self-explanatory).  Each kit gets a score out of 5 for each category, and out of 20 overall.  I'll start with the primaries, and later I'll do the secondaries and thirds.  At the end I'll average out the scores and see who is the best dressed in the Premier League in my opinion.

Feel free to post your kit rankings too.

Anyways, here's the primaries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jEb7JMK5ffJZsBSwjAkNEu3xdAVqiVJRQP2sPO2bv6Y/edit?usp=sharing

spacer.png

Interesting takes in your part. Here are a few i primaries i like and some i dont like

Like: 

Bournemouth (i just love the stripes and the collar) 

Man City ( all nike jerseys are the same but the colors in this one just work for me)

Middlesbrough (the design is just great in my opinion)

Watford (just love polos and the red really pops out in this one)

Others like Chelsea and ManU are good but i dont like.

just my two cents

EDIT: forgot those i dont like

Stoke, Southampton, Hull and Leicester

I just think that Leicester City's look is beautiful. The collar is nice even though I'm not a huge fan of collared soccer jerseys, the piping makes it interesting without being too garish, and I think the sponsor logo fits nicely into the jersey. I'm probably a little (a lot) biased on Liverpool but I do love their new home kit. I don't like Man City's what with the two shades of blue. Their secondary however....

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived