Some NHL Concepts and Tweaks: Florida Panthers

NoE38_Concepts

In this thread I will posting NHL concepts in no particular order.

The Dallas Stars are probably my favourite identity in the NHL right now, so I didn't want to stray too far away from their current jerseys.

For the home jersey, I modified their current home striping pattern and added a white yoke. The only thing i'm not sure about is if the helmet should be black or green.

I made the away jersey's striping pattern like the home's, kept the green yoke, but used a black outline on it.

Home:

hs6mb7.png

Away:

i4p8jb.png

C&C is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

The stripes are nice but I'm not feeling the rounded yoke on the road sweater.  If I can make a suggestion, it would be to look to earlier Stars uniforms for inspiration.  A shoulder to sleeve yoke would look great and would tip the hat to their history.  I also think this concept is in desperate need of a shoulder patch, even if it's just the roundel.

5 minutes ago, Morgo said:

The stripes are nice but I'm not feeling the rounded yoke on the road sweater.  If I can make a suggestion, it would be to look to earlier Stars uniforms for inspiration.  A shoulder to sleeve yoke would look great and would tip the hat to their history.  I also think this concept is in desperate need of a shoulder patch, even if it's just the roundel.

That was actually my original idea for the away jersey. Also, thank you for mentioning shoulder patches. I completely forgot about them.

spacer.png

Next up is the Florida Panthers.

First off, Their modernization of their old logo deserves to be the primary, so I used that on the front of the jerseys. I was inspired by their original jerseys with the diagonal stripes so i used gold and white for those, while also keeping the blue cuffs. I used the same pattern on the away, but switched the white with blue.

Home:

2iktvva.png

Away:

2q82b9s.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

Archived