Highschool logo rebrand(update Aug.23)

72freebie

I have been wanting to do a logo for my high school for so long, and I finally got around to it. The school's mascot is the Golden Bears. I don't mind our logo right now, considering it is ctually an original logo(which you don't see a whole lot in high schools). I just wanted to try something new and see if I could improve on it. I want to eventually create secondary logos but for now I just have the primary. I would really love some input on this because I want it to be as good as possible. 

Here is the logo

Bears.png

Here is the current logo 

sites%5Csanfordcollegiate194%5Ccoloured%

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

i asked my friends what they thought of it and they all agreed that it needed to look more menacing. I made the out less of a smiling shape and removed the pupil. Better or worse? I also made a sheet of wordmarks on backgrounds of all of the school colors. I have also done a couple of secondary logos hat have a diagonal VCI ( standing for Virden Collegiate Institue) one is in a shield that resembles the schools coat of arms and the other is the VCI by itself. Let me know what you think on the updates.

Bears.png

bears-wordmarks.png

bears-seconaries.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

Archived