Taking Requests For Movie Posters, Album Covers, etc. (Needs Stripes & Bizarro Posters Posted)

Bruins

On September 14, 2016 at 0:07 AM, concolt said:

What about a Christopher Reeve as Bizarro Superman movie poster or signature.

Could you send a picture of which bizarro you mean, cause I googled Christopher reeve bizarro superman and not much came up. Happy to do it, but just for clarity's sake

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

I remember this in the Banhammer thread, but I'd like to remember who's matched up with who (other than Wayne Knight as Tnak, of course).

</tangent>

I've got a request idea or two forming in my head...I'll let you know when they've completely formed. Stupid slow creative part of my brain!

It's all right here

BB52Big.jpg

23 minutes ago, concolt said:

Oh well there isn't one really.  Thought it would be something you would make.  There is this evil  Christopher reeve superman that looks similar to bizarro.

Oh ok gotcha, np. Will do

9 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

I like it, but the name of the show is actually "Needs Stripes." 

Oh, stupid me, I had thought that was an episode title. Sry about that can fix

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I opted to go bizarro with the Henry cavill superman since they hadn't made one for him yet, and it lended better to the process.

image.png

Lz5f6vZ.png

Archived