E. Manning signs

JamesCraven

Eli Manning has signed his contract. And he will be holding the clipboard a la Carson Palmer for the entire 2004 season behind Kurt Warner and The Bachelor.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"Not so fast, my friend..."

-Lee Corso, ESPN.

I beg to differ, but Eli's comin'...in 2006. The Giants will utilize the Marvin Lewis plan, and that means Warner's number one, Palmer's number two, Manning's the clipboard holder, and Lorenzen is on the development squad in '04, and play in NFL Europe in 2005.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Eli Manning has signed his contract. And he will be holding the clipboard a la Carson Palmer for the entire 2004 season behind Kurt Warner and The Bachelor.

I thought Jesse Palmer was gone...

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I think Eli will be the backup, not third string, but he will be behind Kurt.

Kurt will start this year, Eli will play sparingly. Kurt will hopefully and probably perform well, but you can't keep Eli down forever, so I don't expect Kurt to playout his full contract with the Gman. I think he'll be released (I dunno if it's an option or what actually) after this year, and then he'll sign on as the starter somewhere else (back in STL, please, please, please) while Eli takes the reigns in NY.

That's my read/guess on the situation.

Why do I sense a ton of Giants fans suddenly getting Three Dog Night CD's with "Eli's Coming" in it?

Poor Jesse Palmer, no girl and a nice spit in the face by the Giants to go after a young QB.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived