NBA Playoffs

HappyBrownie13

It's always fun to see where everyone thinks teams will be in the playoff picture. Here's mine:

East:

1. Pistons

2. Pacers

3. Heat

4. Cavaliers

5. Bucks

6. Nets

7. Knicks

8. 76ers

West:

1. Spurs

2. Timberwolves

3. Kings

4. Nuggets

5. Rockets

6. Mavericks

7. Los Angeles Lakers

8. Suns

DAMNNN the west is good, Memphis, Portland, New Orleans, and Utah all miss the playoffs!

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

I'm confused...

a) NBA is the furthest thing from the sports part of my mind. Every other major sport has major stuff before that. Pennant races, training camps, collective bargaining agreements...

B) Why are the Raptors not at the top of the East?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

sorry SyPhi, I'm just an NBA nut, and with all this player movement going on right now, it really stirs up my fervor for the game. And as for your Raptors...

Let's just Say Vince is trying to get as far from :flagcanada: as possible :D But I know you already knew that!

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

West:

1. Spurs

2. Timberwolves

3. Kings

4. Nuggets

5. Rockets

6. Mavericks

7. Los Angeles Lakers

8. Suns

DAMNNN the west is good, Memphis, Portland, New Orleans, and Utah all miss the playoffs!

The Suns over Memphis and Utah????????

I Don't think so!!!!!!

East:

1. Pistons

2. Pacers

3. Heat

4. Cavaliers

5. Bucks

6. Nets

7. Knicks

8. 76ers

Umm... you might wanna toss out the Nets from the Playoff picture. Hello 2005 NBA Draft Lottery.

Also in the West, I would flip LA and Dallas. LA without Shaq is still better than Dallas without Nash orchestrating things. No Nash, no Jamison and soon without Walker - unless Mark Cuban brings in some serious talent, the Mavs are screwed - and I might even have them out of the playoff picture in favor of Memphis being in it instead. The Suns are also iffy - granted they have a lot of solid pieces, I'm not totally convinced they'll be better than Memphis (or Utah).

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Archived