Under Armour/Fanatics Get the MLB Jersey Contract

Bouj

I've worked with UA baseball uniforms for 4 season now. While the pants don't hold up great, the jerseys have. Actually, their all sublimated jerseys have held up very well. I'm still using the same gold set we bought 2 seasons ago, and they look great.

Why don't you think Under Armour pants have held up?  I've found that Rawlings and Majestic's retail pants hold up well, but I have no experience with Under Armour's.  Majestic's pre-flex base MLB pants were not great -- single knees and lightweight polyester -- but it seems like the flex base pants were sturdier. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, skwid said:

Why don't you think Under Armour pants have held up?  I've found that Rawlings and Majestic's retail pants hold up well, but I have no experience with Under Armour's.  Majestic's pre-flex base MLB pants were not great -- single knees and lightweight polyester -- but it seems like the flex base pants were sturdier. 

Underarmour has fairly thin lightweight material in the thigh areas that is used for ventilation. They are known to rip during slides

13 hours ago, skwid said:

dont care is correct. I have a lot of issues with zippers breaking too.

Archived