Philadelphia Flyers Skyline Alternate Logo

YelichGraphics

Micheal Neuvirth's recent mask honoring Ed Snider, got me thinking about the Flyers logo. The negative space this mask artist used was a very cool idea.

Image result for neuvirth mask 2016

Now I've done something like this before. I did this with the Brooklyn skyline and the Islanders logo as seen below   v

Brooklyn2.png

Brooklyn.png

So I challenged myself to take on the Flyers logo as well and try to create an alternate or anniversary logoish kinda deal

drawing-1.png

I'm excited to hear what i can do to improve this so as always C&C are much apperciated

Definitely the white. I Really like this idea and your execution is great, one little thing though. What is the white point on top of the logo above the top of the highest building? is probably a mistake but was just wondering

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

20 minutes ago, Bruins said:

Definitely the white. I Really like this idea and your execution is great, one little thing though. What is the white point on top of the logo above the top of the highest building? is probably a mistake but was just wondering

yeah just a stroke from the building, its an easy fix

Archived